Friday, July 31, 2009

Jay's Scrap book pages



Good Morning,

Today I like to share a few more pages from Jay's school scrap book that I am currently working on. As you can see this is the Valentine's day pages. I prepared all the crafts pieces for the children and they only needed to assemble them. I used white lunch bag for the treat bag and decorated with "Priceless" set. They had fun assembled the projects. So to keep the theme flowing I also used "Priceless" set for pages accent. I don't normally use stamp images on my scrapbooks but I am willing to learn new things.


I missed the Easter Basket Project. That's why the pages jumped from February to May.
The next two pictures are Field Day. In the beginning of May the children came together in the school yard for about 2 hours. They played games and different activities.
It was a fun day for both the teachers and the students.
I hope I had inspired you to make a few scrap pages either for yourself, for family, or for some one special.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend.






No comments: