Friday, September 14, 2012

Crochet Baby Boy Booties

Hello,

I am so exciting to share today post.  They are crochet baby boy booties.  I saw them all over the web but I didn't see the one that I like.  Well, let me rephrase,  I saw a lot of baby booties that I like but I had to pay for the pattern.  I am not good with reading the patterns so that was out.  The other day I stumbled upon one tutorial on youtube and just love her baby boot and her tutorial  was clear and easy to follow.  The best part it was free.
 

For these booties I stopped at the ankle.  I also changed the toes stitches.  See the above blue boots, the toes area is pretty puffy  and the rest of the booties the toes area are not so puffy.  I did double crochet cluster instead of  double crochet together.  For those who don't crochet this doesn't making any sense.

Aren't they cute! They are so fast to make, I think.  I made one pair in about an hour. I think that was considered fast.  Won't you?


Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

5 comments:

Ann said...

those are so cute. If you did these in an hour it would take me at least 3 times as long to do them....lol
I don't like paying for patterns either. I always search for free ones

Tan's Hobbies said...

OMG!!!!!! Those projects are damn awesome!!!! I can’t do anything about crochet, so let me say that I adore your talent, dear!!!! Super cute Baby Booties!!

SUGANTHI said...

I do envy your crocheting skills. These are lovely.

Dizzy Broad said...

Your crocheted projects and paper art work are beautiful! You are a very talented lady!

Monica said...

So nice, Helen. They look as solid as shoes. Super!!!

Monica