Monday, November 26, 2012

"JOY" TopNote Box

Hello Blogger Friends!

You knew I love to make boxes.  Today is another topnote box.


I like how this first box turned out, although, I don't like the small bow.   I like the "joy" with the green layer, however, that took me extra time so I made this instead.
I stamped "joy" directly on the top note and that really speed thing out.  I am going to ignore the not so good stamped "joy."  I also like the bigger bow better. 

By cutting off one side of the top note, I can cut 5 top note shapes out off 8 1/2 x 11 paper compare to the first one I can only cut 4 shapes out off 8 1/2 x 11 card stock. 

 White card stock was from Paper Trey Ink.  Love their 110 lb. thickness card stock!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Helen

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen your bow is the star

Ann said...

Those are really nice. I think the stamping looks fine. It has an aged look to it.

Antonella said...

I agree, I like the bigger bow as well :-) I wouldn't have noticed the "joy" unless you mentioned it! Very pretty card, love the holly wreath!
Hugs, antonella :-)

Monica said...

So very pretty...
Monica xxx

Migdalia said...

Ok...This is GORGEOUS!Love ths box!I must try it..:-)
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Merry said...

That looks like such fun...so pretty.

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh I LOVE this one - you do such a great job and it is so pretty. sandie

Suganthi said...

Lovely card Helen. Will have to try your bow soon , I have bookmarked your tutorial.